backyard creeper/dog poop thief

Public Landing Page Forums Conversations backyard creeper/dog poop thief

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

This guy has visited my yard twice in the middle of the night. Last night he checked out the small metal trash can on the deck and it happens to be full of green dog poop bags. He took one, and I hope he enjoyed it. I have a couple video clips of his activity which I will submit with a police report since he is getting more brave with approaching my home.

Attachments:
      Keymaster

What time did this happen? May be the same person who passed my house at 2:48am moving north towards Wicklow, stole the water spigot cover, then went back towards Sullivant at 3:15am loaded down with full bags of stuff. I have a thread discussion on our Facebook page as well.

Attachments:
        Participant

It was 1:26am until 1:29am. In my video clips he does have a few things in his hands. From the other pics you posted it appears to be the same guy. This is the 2nd time he has stopped by. Last time was a few weeks ago.

Keymaster

Looks like he was in the backyard nextdoor at 1:11am.

Attachments:
      1 user thanked author for this post.
      Keymaster

Here are the two report numbers relevant to this individual in the neighborhood last night if you want to report the theft – T20004655, T20004646

Participant

Thanks, I filed a report also. T20004650

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.