Band equipment stolen from the church – cannot be replaced.

Public Landing Page Forums Conversations Band equipment stolen from the church – cannot be replaced.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Trailer parked in Wicklow alley (between Westgate and Brinker)
      Dan Gattwood (custodian at the church and member of a band)
      Police have been notified

Around 2:30 am (he thinks because a neighbor heard something) someone stole a white trailer with ALL the band equipment. This is years of inventory that cost tons of money. There were locks on the wheels of the trailer so the thought is the thieves are professional

This equipment can never be replenished as it took years to acquire. If it is not recovered sadly the band days are over.

globalglobal
      Participant

Can we get an inventory of what was lost? I’m sure there are members of the community who would pitch in with either used instruments or help in some way to replace what was stolen. Here’s hoping they recover the trailer and its contents…

Keymaster

Can we get an inventory of what was lost? I’m sure there are members of the community who would pitch in with either used instruments or help in some way to replace what was stolen. Here’s hoping they recover the trailer and its contents…

I guess it is a couple older guys who played in bars and such around town.  I don’t get the impression these items are replaceable.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.