Daily Creeper in maroon Mercury SUV (Seems to be resolved 12/14/18)

Public Landing Page Forums Conversations Daily Creeper in maroon Mercury SUV (Seems to be resolved 12/14/18)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

On Powhatan for the past year or so an older white man with long hair in a maroon Mercury Suv with loud muffler plate number FVS3933 has been creeping around 830pm.  Sometimes he goes 15 mph, sometimes he reverses down the street and often he parks and lingers.   Now he’s doing it on Fremont at around midnight most nights, only on Fremont he also blows his horn.

A few times neighbors have followed him in their vehicles and he accelerated and evaded – which leads to more questions than answers.

So, the dude is weird and some of us neighbors are becoming annoyed by his relentless presence.  We’re posting this to see if he’s been pestering any other locations with regularity.   If this sounds familiar please respond here or post about it on the Facebook page so we can all compare notes.  Please don’t confront him, but do try to call him in to police if you see him – it takes a village after all!

globalglobal
      Participant

Apprently he’s known as the Creeper.  Looking for cars to repo.   Drives by N. Westmoor around 11:30 pm everyone night.

globalglobal
      Participant

We see him on South Algonquin pretty frequently also.

Keymaster

Cross posted from OP Jenn Paal: We talked to an older gentleman in a loud maroon SUV (my husband assumes mountaineer) tonight at the Broad end of Brinker. He stopped while we were outside putting up lights. White hair, dressy outfit, messy car. Seemed to be hard of hearing. Claimed his name was Ted & he grew up in the neighborhood with his 5 other siblings whose names begin with T’s. He knew the names of our two of our neighbors in two separate houses (brothers) across the alley. He allegedly lives near Mound & Brinker. Still has lots of friends here & drives through the neighborhood all the time. He said he honks by his friends’ houses & he’ll start honking by ours for the kids when he drives by. We talked about parenting & he spoke with our boys (or at least attempted- he couldn’t hear, so there were simultaneous various conversations) for a few minutes. He said he was on his way to pick up food before he drive back through the neighborhood.

Keymaster

Photo & video of creeper.  I think he’s got dementia by the way he stared at me after I took these.  His hair was all chopped at odd angles and clothes dirty.  I went from annoyed to feeling sad for him.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.