House at Demorest + Wicklow. Corner of Westgate park.

Public Landing Page Forums Conversations House at Demorest + Wicklow. Corner of Westgate park.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      globalglobal
      Participant

Hey friends, anyone know what’s going on at the house at 3388 Wicklow? I know he grows mums sometimes, but often there is a LOT of shopping carts behind his residence. Easily viewable from Demorest, I’ve counted 10 carts one time. Last year 4 cops blocked the road infront of the residence, and often I see a 20 something year old constantly going in and out and riding on a bike. Also very questionable people are stopped infront of the house often, at least 2x a day, I have a dashcam and can provide more information if needed. I do slow down and look at the people in the vehicles. I have had items stolen from my house by people using a shopping cart, so they couldn’t have needed to go far.

1. WHO is bringing him these carts?

2. WHAT is the carts used for, since they are from surrounding areas. (It’s theft either way)

3. WHO are these interesting characters that are obviously not buying just mums?

I don’t even quite live on the same block, but these are things I’ve noticed the past year or two in passing.

globalglobal
      Participant

There was a gurney removing a body with a coroner at the house a couple days ago. I’m wondering if one of the younger helpers OD’d or something? Weird things are happening. I see different young helpers often now.

Keymaster

Fml.   Thanks for the update Adam.

globalglobal
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>I saw the older guy outside and have not seen the younger kids since. I hope the cops look into this more.</p>

That is so odd. It is Tom the mum guy’s house. I hope that he is okay. I have also seen that young blonde kid there a lot. Someone posted a pic of him talking to the “lawn mower” couple (black male/white female) on July 18 on Westgate Watch.

Keymaster

The blond kid is the same kid that was dealing drugs in the park last summer, confirmed by several who encountered it/him.   Not sure what the story is.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.