Introduce yourself!

Public Landing Page Forums Conversations Introduce yourself!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      globalglobal
      Participant

Welcome to the Southampton grid from Olive to Broad. I’m John, and I live at 66 S Southampton. I know a few of my neighbors, but alot of the homes around me have sold over the past year so it would be nice to learn some names. Feel free to share as much or as little as you’d like. I know this isn’t a general chat forum, but it will help us tremendously if we have an idea of who everyone is!

globalglobal
      Participant

I am one of John Vance’s new neighbors.  My wife Barbara and I are retirees and live next door to the Vance’s at 60 S Southampton.  Barbara worked at OSU for 30 years, and retired from OSU College of Life Sciences where she worked as staff support.  I retired 5 years ago from the City of Upper Arlington where I was a firefighter and paramedic for 30 years.  We have been married for 14 years  and moved into the neighborhood about a month ago from the Short North, where we spent the last 16 years renovating an 1892 brick Victorian.  We had 5 teenagers between us when we moved there.  The last 5 years we had an empty house so used the third floor as a successful Short North Airbnb space.  So glad to be living in such a peaceful area now, and hope our daytime presence will help prevent opportunistic criminal activity in the neighborhood.

globalglobal
      Participant

Hi … I am Ann Middleton and I am one of the newer neighbors.  I live at #86 with 2 pups that are normally in the front window barking.

My work hours are varied and I work at NetJets located at Port Columbus.  You can reach me anytime at 203-988-0322.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.