Night time thieves are congregating at the park then fanning out. Cross posted.

Public Landing Page Forums Conversations Night time thieves are congregating at the park then fanning out. Cross posted.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Shared from another forum.

cars being broken in

at 4am this morning our car alarm went off. we ran out to check on everything and the cars beat up some from them trying to jimmy the door. At the same time we are checking our stuff the car on the other side of the park starts it’s a alarm . I face the shelter house and we watch the parking lot and shelter house activities there was a car sitting in the parking lot with the door hanging open. we called 911 reported it in Hope’s they would hurry and catch the dummies. even with the strange car they could have cared less!. but I have cameras and they left a very nice hand print or two on the glass! so creepy knowing someone is right outside your window! be safe all. I have reported this information to the police. Description of vehicle involved – Color: blue/, Other details: dark blue or black car 4 dr w/tinted windows.

So they came back! they tried to break in the passenger side at 130a! I happened to notice about 5 cars, 1 box truck and 3 scooter/eduro bikes. They were there from 1130p until 2a all hanging out in the Parking lot of the park! Coming and going between those times. …. I am shocked they don’t get asked to leave by the CPD…..
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.