Shooting on S. Westmoor between Olive and Broad June 7, 2019 at 2:48 pm

Public Landing Page Forums Conversations Shooting on S. Westmoor between Olive and Broad June 7, 2019 at 2:48 pm

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

This is being shared from the homeowner and I currently have no further information.  The shooter was his 14 year old brother.  The children appear to originate from Binns where there is also a police presence at this time.

This is happening right now. About 30 minutes ago. A 16 year old male along with young gradeschool age children came pounding on my door. My dogs went crazy. They asked to come inside and they were scared to death. The 16 year had been shot in the leg and it was covered in blood. They said “He” is coming after me! I took them around the side if my house and called 911….freaking out somewhat. They got here pretty quick. The ambulance has taken him and my house is taped off as a crime seen. Investigate will be talking to me soon. 86 S Westmoor Ave.

globalglobal
      Participant

I heard 4-5 shots and checked the scanner.  Sounds like one person was shot in the leg.  Police and ambulance are there.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.